- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Our website uses call tracking technologies to track the pages users visit, how long they stay on the site, and what actions they take. This information is used to improve the user experience and help us better understand our audience.
- CallRail collects the information on the callers that call our business customers through the dedicated phone numbers that our business customers have purchased through CallRail (or numbers our business customers have requested be ported into CallRail from another provider).
- Call tracking may also be used for marketing purposes, such as tracking the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and personalising content.